Well, it turns out that Coffee Depot is closed (thanks for the heads up, Boss Man!), meaning I cannot go swing dancing there with RJ. So now I have to replace #29!
29. Become more educated about the various types of wines that are out there…pinot noir, chardonnay, pinot grigio, moscato…whaaaat?? Methinks RJ and I will be spending some more time in Temecula throughout the course of this next year! AND a coworker told me there is a bed and breakfast down there that lets you do free wine tasting as part of the stay! What’s the American colloquialism…kill two birds with one stone? =)
Update on the whole shebang:
1. I just finished making a New Testament reading plan. Rather than a day by day thing, I decided to make it a goal to finish books by the end of a month. Daily reading plans stress me out.
2. I am already researching potential 5ks I can run down in San Diego. My sis-in-law mentioned a Monster Mash run, where people can run in Halloween costumes. Another bird massacre with just one stone!
3. I just started Insanity. Like literally, just finished Day 1 of Insanity. We’ll see if I can stick this through!
4. I already got someone to offer to teach me how to jar/can! Yay, boss-man’s wife, AKA, boss-lady!
5. I am starting to play around with photo editing, though I have no clue what I am doing. I also purchased a digital photography book to help me learn how to work a digi camera! ISO = ??
6. I’ve begun to decrease my Diet Coke intake. Now, my goal is not to never drink Diet Coke again, but rather make it the exception than the rule to have a Diet Coke. Would I be cool having a soda once in a while with my kids? Sure! But it’ll be more of a treat than a staple.
7. RJ still has his ancient Greek textbook, which I will hopefully flip through once in a while.
8. I’ve already downloaded Google Translate so that I can quickly figure out how to say certain words in Mandarin.
So you see, I’ve got some handle on my 30 before 30 list. I will keep you all posted on my progress from time to time!